The Purpose

I've been rambling about the purpose of this blog before. You want a purpose? Here it is.

There'll be several topics across the posts. Among them, there'll be stuff about
  • Filmmaking
  • Android
  • EVs
  • Mud runs
  • Parenting
  • Video games
  • Home improvement
  • Green/Treehugger topics
  • Random stuff
Even though I'm jumping on this whole social media train right now and am going through the motions just to see how it is, I have so far resisted the incredibly annoying "please like and share and subscribe" pleas. I'm just assuming that standard etiquette has been pretty much established across the Internet by now, and people will share posts if they deem them worth reading, even without being prompted to so.

However, I'll do it this one time - if you enjoy something, consider sharing it. Having a lively audience is what makes writing enjoyable and rewarding. Follow me. Like me. +1 me. etc etc etc.

Anyway, this should be the last meta post for a while. I have enough content lined up now to keep you entertained for a while.

Comments