Finding a purpose

If the 18 month hiatus since the last post didn't make it obvious already, I had second thoughts about making this blog a simple dumping ground for Google+ posts.

So here's the new plan - I'll proceed with the plan to put existing Google+ content here (the fact that some of the posts will be over a year old will be a good indicator that they're timeless enough to warrant being included here).

However, I will primarily use this blog for posts that this format was originally intended for - more lengthy write-ups with lots of supplemental media. Meaning: Long text and a bunch of pictures.

There are several topics I want to focus on. The first one that comes to mind will be home improvement tips to make your pad more efficient - be it in electricity usage, water, or just random gadgets to make it nicer. Because this is what I happened to be doing quite a bit recently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are we even talking about the fatal Tesla Autopilot crash?

Everything sucks because of your impatient ass

I'm sorry something racist happened to you. You should have dressed better.