"Why don't you write a blog?"

My Google+ posts (and FB posts by extension) can get quite lengthy - I try to post things that people might actually care about and/or get something out of, rather than inconsequential garbage like "having some steak n eggs yum lol" or "what a rotten day *sob*".

That seems to throw some people off - at least within the Facebook crowd since those guys are apparently not used to meaningful posts, and someone suggested I write a blog instead. Hey, might as well. I can use it to keep track of my posts that are lengthy and remain relevant for longer than a couple of days.

Or, to put it bluntly, I'll simply cross-post some of my Google+ posts here - a "best of" for posts that work outside the context of social media.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are we even talking about the fatal Tesla Autopilot crash?

Everything sucks because of your impatient ass

I'm sorry something racist happened to you. You should have dressed better.